Members, we will have our AGM in Spruce Grove on April 14th at the Holiday Inn Express (201 Jennifer Heil Way) in Spruce Grove. Doors open at 9:30, and the meeting will be begin at 10:00AM.
The meeting will be followed by a Delegate Selection Meeting to select 10 local delegates for the Conservative Party of Canada’s National Convention in Halifax in August 23-25, 2018 (more info at www.cpc18.ca).
To be eligible to vote at the AGM and DSM an individual must:
- Be resident in the Federal riding of Sturgeon River - Parkland and provide photo identification and proof of address and have held membership in the Conservative Party of Canada for 21 days prior to the AGM
- If your membership has expired no more than three months prior to the meeting than you may renew at the door. You may also renew your membership at conservative.ca
The following business will be conducted at the Annual General Meeting:
- Report by the president on behalf of the board of directors
- Presentation of financial statements
- Election of directors
- Policy change regarding the number of board members for the riding
- Report from our Member of Parliament
The following business will be conducted at the Delegate Selection Meeting:
- Election of delegates
We look forward to an excellent attendance at our AGM and DSM and hope to see you there! If you would like to stand as a delegate or as a director for the board, please contact Jason Vance, EDA President at 780-965-6472 email@example.com.